No employer – whatever their size can escape the changes in the law on privacy and confidentiality at work. The General Data Protection Regulations are almost upon us. The last year has seen cases which put greater pressure on employers to respect confidentiality and their employees’ privacy.
To help support our clients, White Horse Employment have teamed up with Philip McCabe, Principal Solicitor at McCabe and Co Employment Solicitors to offer a FREE* briefing to discuss how employers can protect their business and reputations and provide you with an invaluable opportunity to have your questions answered by an expert with a wealth of employment law experience.
Thursday 22nd February 2018, 9.30 am to 11.30am
Registration: 9:00am, Cumberwell Park, Bradford-on-Avon
Email email@example.com to book your place now!
What will we be covering?
This informal and informative briefing will give you the up-to-date knowledge and tools to identify and meet your obligations and those owed to you by your staff. The briefing includes:
- Dealing with privacy, confidentiality and gossip at work
- Monitoring or surveillance of your staff
- How activities outside employment can be an issue in work
- Dealing with criminal offences and convictions
- Job references
- Subject Access Requests
- An overview of the Data Protection Act, Bill and GDPR
- An overview of an employee’s obligations to you.
* First delegate FREE, £20.00 plus VAT for each additional delegate attending from the same organisation
** Closing date for bookings: 16th February 2018, please note cancellations after this date may result in “Additional Delegates” charges still being invoiced