White Horse are pleased to be recruiting for an exciting new role as an Accounts & Facilities Assistant based in Frome.
Do you have strong administrative skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so, this could be a perfect fit for you!
The successful candidate would assist the Finance and Operations teams with general office, finance and facilities administration. Over time (and depending on experience) the ideal candidate will take on more responsibility in support of our Finance team.
As the Accounts & Facilities Assistant, the role involves:
- General office admin, including scanning delivery notes, invoices and receipts
- Filing all the Finance team’s paperwork including invoices and statements, support of the recording of all products and services purchased with company money
- Opening all in-bound post and scanning onto the relevant departments
- Being the primary point of contact for managing the stock levels of all office and stationary supplies for the Company, ensuring sufficient stock levels are maintained and re-ordered as required
- Initial point of contact for visitor to our Head Office and enquiries to the Finance team
- Maintaining strong business relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Maintaining high levels of procedures within the department
If you feel this could be the role for you, apply now!