White Horse are exclusively partnering with a rapidly growing and innovative IT business based in North Wiltshire. Working with both local and global clients, they have become an industry leader in their field. After a successful year in 2020 they are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant, this would be an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to further their career in a supporting and dynamic finance team.
On a day-to-day basis you will be supporting the management accountant, looking after with prepayments & accruals, managing the fixed asset register, reconciling the balance sheet accounts, and supporting preparation of the accounts. Due to the nature of the business, you must be confident working within Excel; Pivot tables, Sumif's, VLOOKUP’s.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and depreciation schedules.
- Maintaining supplier accounts and statement reconciliations
- Providing support to Management Accounts team and assisting with month-end procedures
- Processing bank reconciliations and reconciling to the trial balance.
- Processing prepayments and posting entries to the correct nominal ledgers
- Monitor KPIs and provide variance analysis through pre-prepared models.
Our client seeks a hands-on assistant accountant with previous experience working in a similar environment.
• Good knowledge and expertise on Excel
• AAT 3/4 qualified
• 2+ Years working within finance