The White Horse is partnering with a global, private equity backed, high growth business. To recruit a Business Development Manager for their new M&A team.
The business have ambitious growth plans through strategic Mergers & Acquisitions and they are looking for somebody to identify and initiate contact with strategic businesses that fit well to their business requirements.
This is a really exciting new role and plays a key part in the businesses next chapter, you will be working with an experienced M&A team to help deliver their plans.
The ideal person will have a background within software or have an industry understanding and have strong Business development or sales experience.
- Identify, qualify and create acquisition opportunities by engaging directly with the relevant stakeholders.
- Identifying the best way to approach a potential acquisition target and deliver an account strategy.
- Calling prospective businesses.
- Initiate M&A conversations on behalf of the M&A director.
- Use digital marketing tools to set-up email campaigns and use social media to improve prospecting processes.
- Hand prospects over to the M&A and portfolio director to execute the deal.
- 4+ experience within business development or sales.
- Ideally have software/technology experience
- M&A experience preferable but not essential
- Happy to work remotely
- Occasional global travel to prospective clients.