Leading veterinary care provider with global presence, who are currently on a journey of transformation within the IT service side. It’s a busy environment which requires a self starter who can take the bull by the horns and help push own the Release & Deployment process.
- Create and manage deployment plans per release, covering all deliverables and activities as services and products transition to live
- Co-ordinate release activities with business and project managers across the business and facilitate communication across the forum
- Schedule and coordinate the technical deployment of new and update tools, environments, services, and infrastructure required to deliver in accordance with the published release schedule, ensuring alignment with existing business as usual processes
- Schedule and run release readiness reviews, milestone reviews per deployment, working closely with Programme and project managers, Transition Management and testing and Assurance teams, and hold post deployment reviews to identify improvements for future releases
- Track progress against release deployment plans, find and unblock issues and report progress (weekly or more frequently) on overall release management status per release
- Working collaboratively with all participants in projects and development teams both internally and with external 3rd parties
- Previous release planning and coordination experience
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross functions work teams toward task completion
- Proven ability to navigate a complex organisation to create simple solutions
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skill
- General confluence and Jira knowledge
· Ability to work well under minimal supervision and with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
· Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including third parties, IT, and business personnel.
· Natural collaborator, open to challenge yet assertive.
· Excellent organisational and analytical skills.