White Horse are partnering with a global Manufacturing Group based in Wiltshire for a new commercial finance manager. This is an integral role that is responsible for the day-to-day engagement with other functions on the financial aspects of manufacturing and procurement. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Finance team in a global company.
- Responsible for all monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis of actuals vs budget/forecast for the site. This includes production variance analysis, working capital reviews, capital expenditures and other analysis to support the Site Leadership Team in managing the business.
- Provide analysis reviews on; working capital, capital expenditures and other analysis to support the Site Leadership Team in strategic decision making.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls and ensure cross-functional compliance.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with other teams across the business to understand and meet their needs.
- Lead on product costing, including labour and material and develop reporting methods to compare actual output to standard costings
- Identify opportunities for business improvement.
- CIMA, ACCA OR ACA Qualified
- Recent relevant experience in Manufacturing
- Stakeholder management and influencing