White Horse are proud to be partnering with a global, market leading goods business in Wiltshire for their new Customer Service Team Manager. This is a newly created Customer Service team to support the business ongoing growth. You will be responsible for leading a team of Customer Advisors to deliver a world class customer experience at every touchpoint. Working closely with the rest of the Customer Experience team along with the Sales team.
You will lead a team delivering consistent, excellent customer experience for the group via all communication channels including phone, email, chat, customer surveys, social media, and text.
• Provide leadership, direction and support to ensure that individuals have the resources and capability to deliver results; take appropriate action where required, ensuring the highest standards of quality and service are delivered
• Take ownership for own professional growth and that of the team; maintain personal networks participates in professional organisations.
• Work cross-functionally and build strong relationships with the wider customer support teams.
• You’ll also be in charge of recruitment and training within this team leading on training of new team members to a high standard.
• Ensuring all customer enquiries are handled to a high standard within our set SLAs and timeframes.
• To troubleshoot problem areas of the team and quickly implement planned changes to ensure the department is over performing at all possible times
• Ensure all staffed a trained accordingly and thoroughly
• Excellent service delivery skills and customer focus
• Demonstrable experience managing customer contact teams
• Great communication skills – written and verbal
• Excellent IT and system skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Excellent communicator at all levels