White Horse are pleased to be working with a high-growth business in Swindon, for their recruitment of a finance assistant. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to make their first or second move within finance as the business offer lots of scope to grow. They also offer full study support and actively encourage personal development.
The perfect candidate will be able to think on their feet, and be able to use their initiative to help out with multiple tasks within the team.
The role of Finance Assistant focuses upon supporting the department by maintaining the purchase ledger function and ensuring the reconciliation of suppliers' accounts. The company is offering hybrid working , 2 days in the office, 3 days working from home
• Processing daily banking receipts and ensuring accurate banking records are maintained
• Processing of Accounts Payable invoices
• Coding of invoices
• Regular payment runs
• Processing credit card receipts and personal expenses
To be successful as a Finance Assistant, some of the requirements include;
• Strong numeracy skills
• Good excel skills and the ability to pick up systems easily
• Excellent attention to detail and can work well under pressure