White Horse are excited to be working with a reputable non-profit organisation based in Trowbridge who are seeking an experienced Office Manager on a permanent, full time basis with the added benefit of hybrid working.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking company who are passionate about helping and making a difference in people's lives. This is an exciting time to be part of a team expansion, with plans for massive growth in the near future.
This role will consist of a broad range of tasks and duties, so no two days will be the same!
Day to day you will be:
- Responsible for the efficient and safe operation and management of six offices and facilities.
- Leading risk assessments, strategies, health and safety policies and emergency planning.
- Handling of the teams basic administration needs, call enquiries and liaising with multiple contacts.
- Maintain a regular oversight and presence over six office sites.
Ideally your background will be:
- Experience in office management
- Organised and efficient
- Be able to use your initiative and complete projects within deadlines
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- People management skills
This company can also offer a generous benefit package, and you will receive any support you will need within the role.
If you'd like to find out more about this role, apply now!