SALARY: £28k - £30k
White Horse are excited to be recruiting for a fantastic role as a Quality Engineer based in Melksham for an award winning, well established company.
This client is looking for someone experienced in quality control/quality assurance with excellent attention to detail.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Or an equivalent level/year of experience within a quality role.
- Supplier Management/Quality experience.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of at least three years in a manufacturing tier 1 supplier organisation.
- Experience of using logical problem-solving techniques in a production environment, understand lean techniques to support problem solving.
- Capable of preparation, development and review of project quality plans.
- Detailed knowledge of ISO9001
- Knowledge of process auditing techniques to ensure compliance to defined quality requirements.
- Excellent computer skills including proficient in MS office programs.
- PPAP experience.
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and techniques.
- Full Clean UK driving licence.
If you think you'd be the perfect fit for this new, exciting role, apply now!