White Horse are pleased to be exclusively partnering a hugely successful local client of ours for the acquisition of a Recruitment Business Partner. You will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment life cycle for a number of different roles across the corporate function. From the initial job briefing to offer and close, you will also be working closely with key stakeholders. You will also have the opportunity to get involved with employer branding, diversity and inclusion and coaching.
The role is a fast paced and varied role, you will be responsible for advising on resourcing policy, processes and approaches across all teams.
The successful candidate will have a background within in-house resourcing or technical recruitment within an agency. You will have a strong understanding and practical knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle. As well as demonstrable experience of using technology and other forms of social media to direct source. You will be a very organised and efficient individual with the ability to multi task and keep track of various recruitment campaigns at one given time.
• Manage the end-to- end recruitment process - from candidate screening through to interview, candidate feedback and offer negotiation
• Proactively source to build and maintain a pipeline of qualified inclusive and diverse candidates across a variety of skill-sets
• Develop new and innovative talent attraction strategies using a variety of networking tools, including but not limited to: LinkedIn, Glassdoor, social media, online databases, Boolean searches, agencies, employee referrals, marketing campaigns
• Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications through profiling, psychometric assessments and behavioural based interviewing
• Manage the psychometric and other assessment tools for the business
• Ensure constructive feedback is provided to all candidates in a timely manner
• Responsible for ongoing review of recruitment processes, ensuring appropriate enhancements are undertaken to provide best in class experience for candidates and hiring managers
• Research competitors packages, financial and non-financial
• Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and team goals
• Build good working relationships with key recruitment agencies whilst ensuring we have agreed inclusive practices and robust competitive arrangements in place (and in line with the agreed terms)
Our client is a rewarding and supportive local business that go the extra mile everyday to provide an outstanding service, they are an inspiring and growing business, who are passionate about their people and looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to help drive the business forward