LOCATION: Holt, Trowbridge
SALARY: £36k - £42k
White Horse are pleased to be working with contemporary studio offices who provide 60+ exquisite workspaces for creative and independent professionals, who are looking for a Commercial Operations Manager to oversee all aspects of providing a safe, efficient and profitable workspace complex on a permanent, full time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team with a real sense of community, in a beautiful rural landscape, where two days will never be the same!
Day to day you'll be:
- Responsible for the day to day management of a small team, and provide business strategy and support
- Providing exceptional customer service experiences for both new and existing members and visitors
- Implementing lead generation, marketing and communication plans
- Project manage outsourced communications, digital and design services
- Responsible for viewings, proposals and contracts for new members
- Invoicing and billing including DD mandates
- Maintaining income targets, and controlling the buildings and wider estates running costs
- Oversee and deliver ongoing events
- Overseeing daily plans and schedules
- Reviewing and maintaining site security measures
Ideally you'll be/have:
- Enthusiasm for spotting, introducing and making connections to support the community
- Passion for creating an exceptional working environment
- Experience in closing sales transactions and contracts
- Comfortable with project and event planning, event hosting and delivery
- Financial acumen with effective building management skills and experience
- Efficient in MS Office, including Creative Suite & Hubspot
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- People management experience
- Health and safety regulations knowledge
- Driving licence and own car
This role is fully on site, Monday - Friday with occasional events out of hours.
If this sounds like a role you'd like to find out more about, apply now!