White Horse Employment are proud to be continuing our support for a nationally operating charity who pride themselves on providing memorable experiences for all. This client is located in Trowbridge and operate on a hybrid working structure with 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
We are currently seeking additional support within their Finance team, working as a Credit Controller on a full-time, temp to perm basis. The role will be supporting the wider finance team within the business and you will be involved in managing the cash flow, invoicing, banking and more.
DAY TO DAY YOU WILL BE:
- Proactively chasing outstanding and overdue debt
- Carrying out credit checks on new applications and setting them up on the system
- Providing support to suppliers and customers over the phone and via email
- Investigate reasons for non-payment and looking at solutions
- Working towards the total digitalization of the service
- Any other finance admin as required
THE SUCCESSFULL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Experienced in recent credit controller/finance positions (2+ years)
- Highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident IT user (Excel, Automated PL Systems etc.)
- Be available to join the team at the start of January
- Pay rate of approx. £26000 per annum
- Full-time, Monday to Friday role (37.5hrs per week)
- Hybrid working (3 days onsite, 2 days at home)
- Temp to permanent role with development & training opportunities
If you're interested in this role then apply with your CV online and we'll be sure to contact you with further details.