SALARY & BENEFITS: NEGOTIABLE
HOURS: FULL TIME
White Horse are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing company in the heart of Wiltshire. They pride themselves on providing broadened access to care for millions of people in specific health and wellness testing facilities and functions with an ever-expanding footprint of retail health.
Due to there rapid succession and growth they're looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Some responsibilities include:
- managing the full recruitment cycle for multiple positions, i.e. sourcing, screening, interview process, facilitating offers and referencing
- proactive sourcing to provide a pipeline of qualified candidates for future roles
- managing effective external recruitment partners
- maintaining and reporting on recruiting metrics as required
- 5 years in a full-cycle recruiting role
- effective knowledge of sourcing tools and social media to attract talent
- Ability to take initiative when certain tasks aren't clear
If you are interested in the role above and would like to have some further information then please apply online.