White Horse Employment is supporting a well-established but expanding software company with a national presence, in their search for a Junior Sales Consultant.
What’s in it for you?
This role is perfectly suited to someone in the early stages of their sales career, looking to join a progressive company with a clear-cut progression path. The company offer a competitive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to travel across the UK to visit various clients. You will be given opportunities to develop, progress, and ultimately take your career to the next level. You will be given a competitive benefits package including 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, and the ability to buy/sell holiday. There is also a commission scheme, as well as a company bonus scheme.
What does a typical day look like?
- Liaising with existing clients, reviewing their existing software package, and making changes to their contract
- Producing quotes over the phone or via email
- Identifying upselling opportunities when dealing with clients
- Identifying potential clients and making introductory calls to them
- Attending client visits across the UK, alongside the Sales Managers and Senior Consultants
What do they need from you?
As a Junior Sales Consultant, you will have strong communication skills (both written and verbal), with the ability to build relationships effectively. You will have strong IT literacy, with the ability to pick up and learn complex IT systems at ease. You will have an element of sales experience already, but ultimately this is a junior position, and so extensive experience is not required.
If you are interested and want to find out more, apply now with an up-to-date CV, and we will be in contact soon!