White Horse Employment are delighted to be working with a well regarded, welcoming and flexible employer based in the market town of Devizes, in their search for a Legal Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role has come about due to retirement and typically staff turnover with this client is very low so opportunities here are rare! Within this business you will be joining a friendly and supportive team, working closely with the Senior Partner, assisting with all matters in the Private Client space (Wills, Tax, Trust & Probate).
This position would suit someone who has a legal, financial services or medical secretarial background and offers excellent work/life balance, with an emphasis on a 9-5 culture, a strong benefits package and flexibility whether that be hybrid working or adjusted hours.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES:
- Typing up legal documents and correspondence to clients
- Setting up new files and file using the case management system
- Carry out audio/copy typing as directed by the Senior Partner
- Liaising with clients over the phone and in-person
- Managing diaries, making appointments and setting up meetings
- Covering reception duties due to absence, breaks etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be experienced in a secretarial position (legal, fs or medical would be desirable)
- Have excellent audio typing skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-organised, motivated and proactive
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
AND IN RETURN:
- Starting salary of £25-26k per annum
- Discretionary twice annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (option to buy additional holiday)
- High street discount scheme
- Private family healthcare, eye tests and death in service benefit
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working (hybrid working, part-time hours etc.)
This role will be on a Monday to Friday, part-time or full-time basis, working a minimum of 2 days a week from the Devizes based office with free parking onsite. If you are interested in joining a community minded, professional business, are committed to a long-term opportunity and have experience in a similar role then please apply with your updated CV today.