My Client is a small dynamic and successful law firm, who pride themselves with providing exceptional legal services to their clients. They specialise in all areas of law and therefore, need an all rounder to join the team as an Legal Secretary.
- Prepare, draft, and proofread legal documents, correspondence, and reports.
- Manage and organise complex calendars, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and court dates.
- Maintain and organise electronic and physical filing systems.
- Liaise with clients, solicitors, and other professionals in a professional and courteous manner.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience within Family Law department
- Previous legal PA / Secretarial experience
- Organised and reliable, works to a high standard meets deadlines and pre-empts and raises issues.
- Good level of computer literacy especially Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Strong communication and rapport building skills.
If this role seems of interest, then please feel free to reach out and I’ll get back to you, as soon as possible.