White Horse are pleased to be working with a non-profit organisation in Trowbridge who are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Executive to join their small, passionate team on a 14 month FTC.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who is passionate about making a difference and supporting the community, who can offer lots of flexibility and a varied role where you’ll be able to use your creative, critical thinking skills and communications expertise to shape the role and produce exciting, insightful content.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Design and distribute communications via a range of channels including online and offline collateral such as social media, emails, digital screens, presentations etc.
- Lead on the delivery of the staff event
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing and communications plans and projects to support organisational objectives.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues, chief executives and directors
- Lead on the regular customer update, moving from print to digital publication
- Produce engaging content and copy to provide clear information for staff, stakeholders and customers.
Ideally you’ll have/be:
- Degree qualification in communications or a related discipline
- Three to five years experience in internal OR external communications
- Proven experience of delivering effective communication plans and campaigns
- Copywriting experience for different channels and audiences
- Passionate, enthusiastic and engaging demeanor
In return, this company can offer an attractive salary, a very generous benefits package, lots of flexibility within the role and hybrid working.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now!