White Horse Employment are pleased to be continuing our support for a top educational organisation with a reputation for excellence and academic success. This client is located in idyllic countryside in central Wiltshire and due to the location, it is essential you have your own transport.
We are currently seeking additional support within their Facilities team, working as an Operations Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis. The role will be supporting the day to day operations of the business and you will be involved in the organisation of transport, purchasing, health & safety and more.
DAY TO DAY YOU WILL BE:
- Coordinating maintenance on site, liaising with facilities staff, cleaners etc.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with health & safety checks and site compliance
- Liaise with the finance team to ensure invoices are submitted and recorded
- Source and purchase furniture, consumables and equipment as needed
- Arrange travel and accommodation for pupils and staff
THE SUCCESSFULL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Experience in recent administration/facilities roles (2+ years)
- Highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines
- A strong communicator at all levels from head of staff to pupils
- Able to commute onsite 5 days a week with their own transport (essential)
- Be available to join the team at the start of January
- Pay rate of £25000 to £27000 per annum
- Full-time, Monday to Friday role (37.5hrs per week)
- Permanent role with development & training opportunities
- Once on a permanent contract you will receive a competitive company pension, alongside a number of additional benefits including free meals, access to the onsite gym, pool and fitness classes, healthcare provisions and more
If you're interested in this role then apply with your CV online and we'll be sure to contact you with further details.