SALARY & BENEFITS: £45-50k
HOURS: MON - FRI 0830 - 1700 (HYBRID)
White Horse Employment are partnering exclusively with a market leading global manufacturing / engineering company with large growth plans over the next 5 years.
With these growth plans in place and the current situation within their wider Operations team, they're recruiting for a Procurement Manager to support them on this journey. This is a stand alone role reporting into the Commercial Director.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Place orders, track vendor progress, and expedite as necessary.
- Collaborate with the engineering team on sourcing components for custom project builds.
- Managing parts and bills of material in NetSuite ERP system for custom project builds.
- Ensure compliance with project timelines and deliverables.
- Proven experience in a similar procurement management role.
- Good understanding of ERP systems (ideally NetSuite)
- A background working in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and changeable environment.