White Horse are working a global services business based in Bristol to recruit an Accounts Payable assistant. You will be joining their growing and experianced finance team and supporting them through another period of growth after a very successful year.
Reporting to the accounts payable manager, your role is responsible for the prompt posting of purchase invoices, ensuring that all VAT rates, general ledger codes and prices are correct.
They offer full study support and lots of room for personal development.
- Responsible for the management of all purchase invoices, including ensuring they are appropriately authorised and allocated to the correct department
- Monitor the AP inbox ensuring all enquiries are answered in a timely manner, and prioritising urgent requests and more complex queries escalated to line managers to achieve a quick solution
- liaison with external suppliers, accounts managers and authorised signatories
- Investigate discrepancies and resolve billing issues
The Successful Applicant
- Accounts Payable experience desirable
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Good Communications both verbal and written.
- Ability to cope with high volume of invoices and under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the team to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and committed and with a flexible working approach.