White Horse Employment is delighted to be partnering exclusively with a highly prestigious and reputable business, based near Chippenham, for their search for a Purchase Ledger Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a flexible role within a well-known organisation. This role is permanent and can be worked on a full or part time basis (minimum 24 hours per week). Reporting into a friendly and enthusiastic manager, this is a great time to join the business following heavy investment over the past few years.
This role is predominantly focused around:
- Responsibility of purchase ledger across three entities
- Processing of payment runs on a weekly basis
- Processing and reconciling purchase invoices
- Supporting with any administrative duties across the wider team
- Assist with month end and year end procedures
You will ideally have an accounts background, with purchase ledger knowledge. However this is not crucial, and the business’ main focus within this role is an experienced administrator who is well-organised and enthusiastic about their work.
If this is you, then apply now!