SALARY & BENEFITS: £22,000
HOURS: Full time
White Horse Employment is delighted to be partnering exclusively with a reputable and well-established service organisation, supporting their search for a Client Coordinator.
This role is perfectly suited to someone with strong customer service skills and excellent written communication. The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner, and will be well organised and have the ability to adapt to varied challenges throughout the day.
A standard day as a Client Coordinator will involve:
- Arranging holidays, excursions and events on behalf of your clients, to their desired specification
- Requesting and negotiating quotes on behalf of your customers, using third party agencies
- Being a point of liaison between your customers and any third parties
- Any day-to-day administrative duties
- Ad-hoc duties to support the wider business
Following on from a quiet time throughout the pandemic, my client are now in a period of growth and expansion and so this role will be crucial in ensuring the business can continue growing at a sustained rate.
If you would like to find out more, then apply now!