White Horse Employment are partnering with a market leading automotive company who are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their Bath office. This role is providing support to the Branch Accountant and will be undertaking a wide range of responsibilities.
This is perfect for someone who wants to get started in a finance role and be provided with full exposure to a wide range of finance operations from purchase ledger, sales ledger to general finance admin tasks.
You will be responsible for a wide variety of duties including:
- Daily allocation of banking monies onto the system, depositing funds at Lloyds Bank, and reconciling bank statement credits and debits.
- Support financial control activities by providing weekly/monthly debtor reports, ensuring timely payment of intercompany/interbranch accounts
- Process purchase invoices by registering them daily, reconcile supplier statements, facilitating timely monthly BACS/cheque payments.
- Resolve issues with suppliers, and accurately keying all BACS/cheque payments.
- Ensure all filing is done and maintained daily
If you are looking to get started in the world of finance or are you looking for a role with varied responsibilities then this is the role for you!