White Horse are working alongside a family run business who manage private and commercial client landscape projects, mainly focused on the planting of multi-strata woodland, agroforestry, as well as regenerative landscape schemes. We are supporting them to find a Bookkeeper to maintain their financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
You will be joining the business at an exciting time, both in a change in practice and attitude to land management, as well as the wider impact to our environment. Our client are now responding to this change by developing new land management techniques to embrace and support these practices, alongside the goal of biodiversity gain.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Verify that transactions are recorded correctly in the, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Provide the finance manager with aged receivables/payables reports.
- Follow the internal systems to ensure a smooth and efficient process for all work.
- Undertake admin tasks as necessary, as part of the financial function of the business.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Qualified AAT
- Or experience in bookkeeping / finance function of a business
- Xero knowledge desired but not necessary.
- Experience working with a project based business is desirable.