Client Care Manager
To £27,000pa DOE plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension
Are you a customer service professional looking for your next step where your input will really make a difference? Our client is a well-established leading employer who are renowned for the exceptional customer service they provide to their clients. They are now at the exciting stage of recruiting a new key position for a Client Care Manager to join their management team.
In this hands-on role, as Client Care Manager, your duties will include the following:
- Supervision of a multi-site team of Client Service Advisors including coaching, training and regular appraisals, managing absence and disciplinary issues.
- Organising and managing often complex rotas including assisting with shifts when required
- Developing SLA’s and KPI’s within the team
- Ensuring that promotions and offers are regularly communicated to clients through the team including working closely with the marketing department
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and escalated calls as required
- Regular management reporting and attending management meetings
- Budget control including staffing costs
- Developing relationships with a number of different departments working especially closely with HR
Proven experience of managing and motivating teams is a must as well as the passion and ability to deliver first class client service in a busy, deadline-driven environment where no two days are the same. Exposure to a busy high call environment gained within a call centre / medical environment would also be beneficial. In return our client offers a great opportunity for you to really make your mark and develop the team as well as your own role within the organisation.
Due to our client’s location, your own transport will also be required.