The role will be reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, and will be managing a small digital team. We are looking for an experienced B2B digital marketer, who is analytical, a proactive project manager, and thrives working in a busy fast paced environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Management of direct reports, monitoring key accountabilities and supporting with training and career development.
- Support the Director of Marketing & Communications in creating and implementing the annual digital strategy, overseeing all social media, email marketing, display ads, SEO, SEM, PPC, Website Optimisation and CRO.
- Working with external agencies to create effective paid campaigns across social media and SEM.
- Reviewing website content, identifying new opportunities to create new content in order to drive increased engagement and enhance customer journeys.
- Manage SEO activity to ensure that all products and services are visible to the market and supporting lead generation.
- Create and execute social media campaigns across all channels, measuring performance analytics and reporting back to the wider team.
- Project managing the whole digital marketing strategy.
The right candidate will come with:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within a B2B Digital Marketing role.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot).
- Excellent understanding of the principles of SEO, digital advertising and social media strategies.
- End-to-end campaign project management experience.
- Excellent written communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong administrative, organisational and multitasking skills.
- Experience with analysing and reporting on marketing performance.
- Marketing of Business degree (desirable).
- Hybrid working
- Company pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Online discount platform