White Horse are exclusively partnering with a High Growth, PE backed, International Business that are looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller. You will work alongside the Finance Director and other stakeholders to help develop and operate the company’s finance function and necessary systems, processes and controls. You will take responsibility for all core accounting, commercial reporting and assist with the ongoing growth and development of the business.
Based in Wiltshire, the role is commutable from Bath, Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, and Cheltenham. As a business they have a forward-thinking approach and offer flexibility around hours and remote working. You will be expected to be in the office 2 days a week.
Given the structure of the business, hands on experience with Acquisitions or Private Equity would be an advantage but not essential.
- Responsibility for treasury, cash management and strategy.
- Formulate budgets and business planning activities with a focus on maximising profitability.
- Acting as business partner to a range of internal stakeholders and providing commercial support as required.
- Analyse financial performance against key business metrics; identify and analyse potential improvements.
- Lead on all reporting - monthly KPIs, financial statements, audit, investor reports, etc.
- Lead and oversee the production of statutory financial statements and and ensure accounts are prepared in line with IFRS
- Responsibility for managing the team and supporting their development
- Responsibility to development of the Global control environment with a focus on efficiency and value add
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
- IFRS knowledge, multi-currency reporting and cashflow consolidation experience preferable.
- Experience reviewing existing, and implementing new accounting processes and controls
- Strong systems and spreadsheet skills