This is a key strategic role in our clients group structure giving a commercially minded HR professional access to leaders and best practices globally, offering an enhanced employee experience in a progressive and internationally respected organisation.
The role of Group HR Business Partner will be reporting into the Group CEO and take ownership of the Group HR function, providing strategic support to a group of IT based companies. You will proactively partner with business leadership teams to provide HR insight, support and coaching, working alongside the dedicated HR professionals within each of the existing businesses as well as those we acquire.
A snapshot of the role:
- Partnering with the CEO’s and management teams to put strong succession plans in place and performing ongoing training needs analysis to ensure learning and development becomes part of the culture.
- Designing and delivering effective Senior Management Team recruitment processes ensuring a longer-term pipeline of top-quality hires and a consistently excellent candidate experience.
- Consistently benchmarking compensation & benefits offerings, ensuring each business is in a strong position to both attract and retain top talent.
- Capitalising on the economies of scale that a Group structure can bring to enhance the employee experience and bringing value to the businesses.
- Identifying unseen HR risks within existing businesses and suggesting effective plans to the business leadership teams to mitigate against them. Coaching senior leaders to help build their confidence around tackling any potential difficult conversations or disputes.
- Act as a point of escalation for complex employee relations cases, supporting the HR professionals within the businesses to minimise risk and impact.
The right person must have the ability to be both strategic and operational and have experience of working in a HR role serving remote/hybrid employee populations. You will need to have a strong basis in UK employment law and practice and it would also be advantageous to have knowledge / experience of Indian employment law and practices, though this is not a deal breaker.
You must be passionate about employee experience and strive for excellence. A huge part of the role will be about coaching leaders, so your communication skills need to be outstanding; with the ability to tailor to the audience and purpose/outcome required.
If you are CIPD Level 5, over three years’ HR generalist experience and are confident persuading and influences on HR matters at board level then please don’t hesitate to apply, we are looking to have all CV’s sent for this role by COB on 18th August 2023.