White Horse are pleased to be exclusively partnering a hugely successful local client of ours for the acquisition of an interim Head of Talent.
This role will play a pivotal role in the up-skilling and transformation project of the Recruitment team. You will be working closely with the Head of HR to evaluate and improve the recruitment process, candidate journey and help attract talent. The aim is to have a 3-6 month full review of the organization's processes and then implement best practice, which will be lead by this role.
The role oversees the full candidate journey from recruitment to development, engagement, succession planning and performance. A key element to the role will also be in the managing and nurturing any 3rd party relationships and working closely with HR and Marketing to ensure the correct messaging is being delivered to the market will also be a fundamental element to this role.
• Be responsible to develop and head up the Talent Acquisition and Talent Management function for the business
• You will be responsible for recruiting talent in the business, full recruitment end to end
• Working with hiring leaders to create JDs, sourcing directly, screening, interviewing, negotiating offers and onboarding, with full autonomy in all areas
• Initially ramping up the recruitment then focusing on a more strategic plan for the future to retain and grow depending on business needs, working closely with the founders and senior leaders
• Be responsible for building a talent pipeline
• Be responsible for a wider Talent remit, work on retention and anything else project based to support the growth of the business.
• Be able to work with ambiguity, want to create something new and from scratch, working in a fast paced environment.
Our client is a rewarding and supportive local business that go the extra mile everyday to provide an outstanding service, they are an inspiring and growing business, who are passionate about their people and looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to help drive the business forward
We are looking for people with specialisms within the technical recruitment space, specifically, those who have helped set up a recruitment process in a fast-paced environment. You will have previously operated as a Head of Talent, Recruitment Manager or Head of Internal Recruitment.