White Horse are pleased to be working with a leading global company based in Melksham who are looking for a Materials and Production Planner to join their dynamic and motivated purchasing team.
This is an exciting time to join a business who is constantly growing and evolving, which can offer a fantastic personal development scheme and career opportunities, with very low staff turnover and a fantastic reputation for taking care and valuing their employees.
Day to day you'll be implementing maintenance and project tasks, along with general duties:
- Ensuring all materials purchased have the lowest possible environmental impact
- Ensuring all products purchased are assessed to COSHH before use
- Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Hold regular reviews with vendors
- Stock management
- Planning for large customer projects
- Action invoice queries and non-conformance issues
- Identify shipment opportunities
Ideally you'll be/have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver the required results based on project targets
- Good knowledge of operating systems
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Ability to identify process improvements, develop solutions and implement those changes
- Ability to work under pressure
If you'd like to find out more about this role, apply now!