White Horse Employment is delighted to be working with a well-established Lettings Agency in Trowbridge, supporting their search for a Senior Property Manager. This role is full time and permanent.
Due to internal promotions and growth, this is an exciting time to join this well-established and highly reputable business. This role is based out of their office in Trowbridge, which has nearby free parking and is walking distance from the train station.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Being a point of liaison between the tenants, landlords and any third parties
- Resolving any maintenance queries
- Ensuring certifications for each property within your portfolio is up to date
- Overseeing a team of 2-3 other property managers
- Completing any day-to-day administration where required
- Maintaining a high level of customer service whilst representing the brand
This is a varied role, working within an environment where you will be given the opportunity to learn and enhance your skillset, with future potential of progression.
If you are interested in finding out more, then apply now!