White Horse Employment is pleased to be working with a managed service provider based in Calne in their search for two experienced service desk analysts to join their growing team.
This is a well-known and highly regarded local organisation with modern office space due to a recent office refresh. This is a great opportunity, as you will be reporting to an experienced and knowledgeable manager with a reputation for growing and nurturing talent. The ideal person will be highly motivated to succeed due to the company's growing profits year on year! This will help propel your IT career to new heights.
This position will primarily involve providing customer service via phone and teams, you will be providing this to support and resolve all IT queries. There are also opportunities to assist on-site technician and project teams making this job role very varied.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the project team in all engineering aspects
- Manning the service desk in delivering exemplary customer service
- Keeping track of all inward calls
- Provide onsite support where necessary.
- IT Hardware and software knowledge
- Clear and effective communication
- IT troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in Office 365 and Windows desktop
- Networking skills (HP Aruba will be advantageous)
- Generalist knowledge of applications such as email, share point and office
In return for this you will be compensated with a competitive salary of £23,000 to £30,000, Dependent on experience.