White horse are pleased to be working on an exciting new Team Leader role with a world leading manufacturing company based in Devizes. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced team leader who has high operational skills, is strategic, and has great people management.
Duties and responsibilites will include:
- Responsible for a team of machinists, managing and scheduling tooling and components
- Managing the team, and distributing the work fairly
- React to changes in priorities using PCR's
- Provide practical support to project teams
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and IATF16949
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Completed a NVQ level 3 apprenticeship and a BTEC Higher National Certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a team (preferably with a focus on toolroom activities)
If this sounds like a role you'd be perfect for, apply now!