LOCATION: Shepton Mallet
SALARY & BENEFITS: £50,000 - £60,000 + Annual Bonus
White Horse are proud to be partnering with a rapidly growing waste management business in Wiltshire who are seeking a new Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at the start of extended growth & development, while playing a key role in supporting this.
As a Finance Manager, your key duties will include:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Revenue Recognition.
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries, including year-end.
- Management Accounts and cash flow management.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Responsibility for payroll, VAT and HMRC processes.
- Manage and develop the accounts team.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Educated to degree level.
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with strong technical accounting knowledge.
- At least 4 years practical experience in similar role (within practice or industry).
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experienced in Excel and modelling.
- Experience of AP and AR.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to move and change systems to deliver continuous improvement.
- Annual Bonus
- Regular company events
- Generous company pension
- Flexible working setup (Work from home)
- On-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme