This is a great opportunity for someone who studying to become a fully qualified accountant who wants to work and grow within a vibrant company. You will gain invaluable experience in system implementation as they look to further improve the processes within the finance department. This is a varied role in which no two days are the same and you will have exposure to the end to end accounts process. This is a great role for an ambitious accountant who wants to grow alongside a company and learn from an experienced and knowledgeable financial controller.
A day to day will include:
- Working with the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of accurate and timely financial information including insightful recommendations for business improvement.
- Running the monthly management reporting process and allocating them into different projects and cost centres.
- Supporting annual budget process and periodic forecasting.
- Ownership of all month end journals, accruals, prepayments, recoveries and fixed assets.
- Supporting the wider finance team with payment runs and retention reporting.
- Assisting with queries and requests regarding the year end audit.
We are looking for either someone who is studying to become a qualified accountant with experience in industry who wants to come into the role and make it their own.