White Horse are exclusively partnering with a fast growing, private equity backed business as they continue their next stage of development. This is an opportunity to join an exciting business during a period of great change.
You will be working closely with the group finance director to deliver a robust reporting/control environment, overhauling the systems, procedures and controls for management accounting, cost control and project management.
- Manage relationships with external auditors working closely with the external audit leads
- Leading month/period-end processes, including draft of MI for senior stakeholder use.
- Regularly reporting at various levels, engaging with finance and non-finance staff alike
- Involvement in the annual budget and re-forecasting process
- Tax Reporting
- Manage and mentor the finance team,
You will be a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 4+ years post-qualification experience, with a strong knowledge of month end close, functional reporting and preparation of statutory accounts.