White Horse Employment are pleased to be supporting a national based automotive group with their search for a new Service Advisor in their Westbury branch. This is a new vacancy being brought in to support the exciting growth of the business, within a friendly fast paced team.
This position will be responsible for ensuring all customers have an excellent experience, assisting with all requirements for service and vehicle repairs.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated to the wider team.
- Assisting customers with all service and vehicle repairs, updating on the progress of works, handling any queries and complaints, and ensuring a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Recording vehicle details and service history information accurately, ensuring this is kept up to date.
- Working with the wider team to ensure optimum utilisation of workshop capacity.
- Providing an excellent and thorough aftersales service.
- Ensuring customer awareness of all products and services available, selling additional products and repairs where possible.
The right person for the role will come with:
- Previous experience as a service advisor or in a similar customer service position required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and in person.
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Experience within the automotive industry desirable.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- Professional appearance.