We are looking for a Service Delivery/Programme/Development Manager to join a busy international client. Ideal background would be someone coming from a big software house working within the following sectors: Higher Education, Healthcare , Insurance & Transportation.
- Understanding of the public procurement processes and how to drive a successful outcome.
- Knowledge of P & L management or business management
- Willing and able to travel extensively within the UK
- Generate defined plans to support and progress Development plans, including product roadmap and modules
- Development Team Strategy Plan
- You will be accountable for monitoring and controlling the R&D Budget as well as ratio for the Business
- Monthly P&L review
- Working with the Operations Manager to introduce, refine and monitor PMO and sprint processes. The focus include:
- Monitoring throughput and deadlines
- Improving processes to increase efficiency
- Developing and performance managing individuals to shared goals based on the VBU strategy
- Reducing cost to deliver
- Improving quality
- Improving engagement
- Review progress against GAP process and QSR planning
- You will build team capacity and cross skills capability to reduce single points of support
- You will maintain an in-depth awareness of market and industry trends.
- Knowledge shared and added to the Development Team strategy plan, updated quarterly