As an Analyst you will manage the successful delivery of projects that will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across products. This will include working closely with the wider development team, the projects team and the sales team. Liaising with key project stakeholders as required.
The Analyst will gather requirements and produce functional definitions or user stories. This will drive the plan which drives the development of the product.
This role offers challenges across a wide variety of projects and responsibilities, including the opportunity to influence the future direction of the department and systems used across the business.
Role and Responsibilities
· Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan and other documentation as required).
· Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
· Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive).
· Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
· Analyse and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
· Identify ways to increase customer satisfaction.
· Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
· Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
· Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
· Develop and execute test plans.
- Degree level education.
- Formal training in systems analysis and development methodologies.
- Experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Data analysis – proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- Previous business analysis experience.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point.
- Strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of the business processes relevant to the role.
- Strong knowledge of a wide range of business processes that can add value to the role.
- Strong knowledge of the software tools needed to perform the role.